Our Barnsley bathroom showroom manager is sharing her favourite bathroom trend of 2019, some bathroom advice and her biggest achievement in work in this blog...
Name: Gina Brookes
Position: Manager at our bathroom and tile showroom in Barnsley.
1. How long have you worked at Easy Bathrooms?
I've worked at Easy Bathrooms' Barnsley showroom for 1 year and 8 months
2. Tell us a bit more about your day-to-day role?
We welcome both retail and trade customers and provide them advice; whether their project is a full renovation or simply replacing a tap.
No matter what a customer needs, myself and my team are there to help and provide the best service possible.
It is also my role to ensure staff are up to date and trained to a high standard, so that they too can provide excellent customer service. Our aim is for the customer to walk away feeling fully satisfied with the service they have received.
3. What’s the favourite part of your position?
Meeting customers and helping them design their dream bathroom. It's such a great sense of achievement when they get exactly what they want and are over the moon with their design, the products and the price.
4. Do you have a biggest achievement in work?
Being a female manager in a very male oriented industry
5. Your favourite bathroom trend of 2019?
It would have to be all the next black accessories that we now have in stock - they're in high demand!
6. Describe your home style
Contemporary and homely
7. What advice would you give someone renovating their bathroom?
I would say seeking professional advice is important - renovating your bathroom is a large investment and you want to make sure everything is perfect!
It's our area of expertise, so make sure you visit your local store where any member of staff will be happy to help!
8. What one word would your colleagues use to describe you?
9. When you’re not at work, what would we catch you doing?
Relaxing with family and friends
10. Name three words to describe Easy Bathrooms
Easy, quality and friendly