Meet our Doncaster Showroom Manager
Meet our Doncaster showroom manager in this quick Q&A - designed to be read with a brew...
Name: Lyndon Brookes
Position: Showroom Manager - Doncaster
1. How long have you worked at Easy Bathrooms?
I’ve worked here just over six months, since March 2017.
2. Tell us a bit more about your day-to-day role
My job is fairly simple — I’m here to motivate both myself and my staff, to ensure that we exceed all customers’ expectations and smash our targets! We want clients to be impressed by our store, products and service in equal measure.
3. What’s the favourite part of your position?
The best bit is definitely meeting new and existing customers. Getting that buzz from selling someone a bathroom that they love is really motivating!
4. Do you have a biggest achievement in work?
A few years back in 2009 I was nominated for Kitchen Designer of the Year for home interiors magazine Kitchens Bedrooms & Bathrooms (KBB) — that’s definitely been my biggest achievement so far!
5. Your favourite bathroom trend of 2017?
I think the best style this year is the mixed materials trend. Pairing together lots of textures and effects across both tiles and units gives a customer the chance to get creative and create a really special space.
6. Describe your home style
I’d like to think that my house is contemporary, while still feeling homely.
7. What advice would you give to someone renovating their bathroom?
Don’t just look at the cost. Consider what products you need and what you really want to achieve before setting a budget.
Everyone needs a toilet, a basin and a bath or shower, but how special do you want it to be? That will determine how much you should spend. Most people only do up their bathroom 2-3 times in a lifetime, so it needs to be right.
8. What one word would your colleagues use to describe you?
9. When you’re not at work, what would we catch you doing?
I would generally be relaxing with my family or doing home improvements!
10. Three words to describe Easy Bathrooms
Exciting, proactive, caring