Our Portsmouth bathroom and tile showroom manager is up next to complete our regular employee Q&A. Tammie sits down and shares a little more about her role and what she loves about it...
Position: Manager at our bathroom and tile showroom in Portsmouth.
1. How long have you worked at Easy Bathrooms?
Since July 2019, when our Portsmouth store first opened. It's been a busy five months!
2. Tell us a bit more about your day-to-day role?
My role is to generate business within the Portsmouth area for Easy Bathrooms.
I’m also responsible for the day to day running of the store, from health and safety and staff training to managing sales and ensuring budgets are met.
3. What’s the favourite part of your position?
Being able to interact with customers and staff on a daily basis.
4. Do you have a biggest achievement in work?
In a previous role I fundraised for two remote controlled (via mobile phone) wheelchairs which enabled a mum and daughter to get out and about again.
5. Your favourite bathroom trend of 2019?
6. Describe your home style
My home is split into two styles, upstairs is very classic with black and white; whereas downstairs varies from terracotta in the front hall, to primrose yellow in the kitchen and green in the living room!
7. What advice would you give to someone renovating their bathroom?
Take your time, any of our stores can assist with free CAD bathroom drawings and offer advice. However, always remember that the staff don't have to live with the bathroom day in, day out, so make sure you get it exactly how you want it.
8. What one word would your colleagues use to describe you?
I think they'd choose a couple; driven and 'MAABOF' – mad as a box of frogs!
9. When you’re not at work, what would we catch you doing?
Looking after my grandkids and watching films!
10. Name three words to describe Easy Bathrooms
Luxury, affordable, family.
We offer 0% bathroom finance in-store at our Portsmouth bathroom store at The Pompey Centre Southsea, Dickinson Rd, Portsmouth PO4 8ER.