Meet the Team: Erdington Showroom Manager
Get to know our Erdington Easy Bathrooms & tiles store manager a little more as he answers questions about his favourite bathroom trend of the year, greatest achievement and what his role involves...
Name: Jon Bryant-Williams
Position: Manager at our Easy Bathrooms and tile showroom in Erdington.
1. How long have you worked at Easy Bathrooms?
I’ve been with Easy Bathrooms since they first opened the Erdington showroom in September 2017.
2. Tell us a bit more about your day-to-day role?
It is my role to open and close the store, ensuring smooth day-to-day running. On the rare occasion that we have problems, I resolve the issue, making it a priority that the customers receive the best possible service.
I also meet with customers offering the best advice - of course alongside a nice cup of tea or coffee – whilst we look through their requirements. Each day I aim for every customer to leave with a smile on their face!
3. What’s the favourite part of your position?
Being able to help my team members out, whenever they need.
4. Do you have a biggest achievement in work?
Getting the promotion to showroom manager, after not working for the company for too long!
5. Your favourite bathroom trend of 2019?
6. Describe your home style
Minimalistic with warm colours throughout
7. What advice would you give to someone renovating their bathroom?
Do not rush it, ask for advice from our nationwide showrooms and also ask the fitter. We can advise on what we think will or what may not work.
8. What one word would your colleagues use to describe you?
9. When you’re not at work, what would we catch you doing?
I’m into sport, so usually either playing cricket, five-a-side football, in the gym or playing darts – in the pub of course!
10. Name three words to describe Easy Bathrooms
Easy, fun, luxurious!