Meet the Team: Harlow Showroom Manager
Will Prince is the manager at our brand-new bathroom and tile showroom in Harlow. Here, he completes our popular 'meet the team' Q&A...
1. How long have you worked at Easy Bathrooms?
I have been with Easy Bathrooms around 1 year and 6 months now
2. Tell us a bit more about your day-to-day role?
My day to day role involves ensuring my staff and showroom are prepared for the day ahead so our customers have the best possible experience.
3. What’s the favourite part of your position?
My favourite part of my position is watching my team grow stronger. I also enjoy customers' reactions when we show them a beautiful design based on the ideas they have seen.
4. Do you have a biggest achievement in work?
My biggest achievement has got to be being promoted from design consultant in our Chelmsford branch to showroom manager at the Harlow Branch.
5. Your favourite bathroom trend of 2020?
I love when a customer asks for white and black marble tiles such as the Glacier tiles with black accessories!
6. Describe your home style
Very chilled out
7. What advice would you give someone renovating their bathroom?
Be brave in what you choose! What does it matter if no one else likes it, as long as you do?
8. What one word would your colleagues use to describe you?
9. When you’re not at work, what would we catch you doing?
Either carp fishing or thinking about carp fishing
10. Name three words to describe Easy Bathrooms
Affordable, luxury, quality
Find out more about our Harlow store in this blog.