Meet the Team: Huntingdon Showroom Manager
First up in 2020 for our Q&A is our Huntingdon bathroom showroom manager. Although the store only opened just after Christmas, we sat down with Tim to ask him a few questions...
Name: Tim Card
Position: Manager at our bathroom and tile showroom in Huntingdon.
1. How long have you worked at Easy Bathrooms?
Just over two months.
2. Tell us a bit more about your day-to-day role
My role involves the day-to-day running of the store, making sure that cleanliness and health and safety standards are met.
My team and I are the first point of contact for all customers, so I generally help my colleagues out with any enquiries or designs.
I also make sure myself and colleagues are meeting our targets.
3. What’s the favourite part of your position?
Dealing with different customers on a daily basis and helping them bring their dream bathroom to reality.
4. Do you have a biggest achievement in work?
I have played a part in helping our different showrooms across the nation become successful.
5. Your favourite bathroom trend of 2019?
6. Describe your home style
7. What advice would you give someone renovating their bathroom?
Dream big! Don't settle for something basic, we have a lot of products and tiles on offer that are affordable. Make sure you really think about what you want out of your brand-new bathroom.
We also offer 0% finance on all of our products, with no deposit required!
8. What one word would your colleagues use to describe you?
9. When you’re not at work, what would we catch you doing?
I love to run, so usually you'll find me doing that. Whether it's after work or on weekends!
10. Name three words to describe Easy Bathrooms
Luxurious, reliable, inspiring.
Our Huntingdon showroom is open seven days a week and is located at Unit 4, The Bridge Centre, Huntingdon, PE29 7DA.
Book an appointment with one of our experts and begin your bathroom renovation journey!