Meet the Team: Southampton Showroom Manager
Next in the hot seat for our second Q&A of the new decade is our Southampton manager. Michael lets us in on his biggest work achievement, what he loves about his job and more...
Name: Michael Ray
Position: Manager at our bathroom and tile showroom in Southampton.
1. How long have you worked at Easy Bathrooms?
Since August 2019.
2. Tell us a bit more about your day-to-day role?
I like to arrive early to make sure the showroom is looking it's best and ready for the day ahead.
I also pop the kettle on for my staff!
3. What’s the favourite part of your position?
Working with my team to make sure we are delivering the best possible service for our lovely customers. I also enjoy hearing feedback from customers, to know what we've done well or what we could've done differently!
4. Do you have a biggest achievement in work?
I previously designed and project managed a house renovation, which included; a kitchen, utility, study, three bathrooms and three fitted bedrooms. I even got a reward - which was a trip to see the clients working at the Royal Albert Hall Ballroom Dance championships.
5. Your favourite bathroom trend of 2020?
Our new Griffin furniture in petrol blue - a refreshing change to the many grey's around.
6. Describe your home style
Simple, modern and very grey!
7. What advice would you give someone renovating their bathroom?
Make sure you find a recommended, reliable installer. Don't be afraid to ask to see their previous work - you want to make sure it's done right the first time around!
8. What one word would your colleagues use to describe you?
9. When you’re not at work, what would we catch you doing?
Mostly walking our dog, Milly. She's a Clumberdoodle.
10. Name three words to describe Easy Bathrooms
Quality, friendly and competitive.
If you haven't already, come and check out our brand-new showroom. You'll find us at Unit 1 B1 (South), Hamilton Business Park on Botley Road. S030 2HE, open 7 days a week.
Book an appointment with our team for your FREE 3D bathroom design!