Meet the Team: Surrey Showroom Manager
Learn more about our Surrey bathroom and tile store manager in this Q&A, including his favourite trend of 2019, what his day-to-day role involves and his bathroom renovation advice...
Name: Dan Greene
Position: Manager at our bathroom and tile showroom in Weybridge, Surrey
1. How long have you worked at Easy Bathrooms?
Since February 2019 – so 10 months now!
2. Tell us a bit more about your day-to-day role?
Making sure the showroom is up to standard, overseeing the team and helping out with customer service if I'm needed.
I also check deliveries and orders, ensuring that we have the right stock for the orders placed.
3. What’s the favourite part of your position?
Trying to inspire customers to try something a little different with their bathroom design. Sometimes going out of your comfort zone really pays off!
4. Do you have a biggest achievement in work?
I love my role as a manager, but my biggest achievement in my whole career has to be redesigning the whole interior of someone's house and then carrying out all the work.
5. Your favourite bathroom trend of 2019?
The introduction of more colours into bathrooms. I love our Pancho range of matt black taps, which are designed with either a chrome or gold trim.
My favourite from the range has to be the four-deck mounted bath-shower mixer - it's so modern.
We've also introduced matching matt black accessories, alongside the Zena shower products.
6. Describe your home style
7. What advice would you give someone renovating their bathroom?
Don’t be scared to try something a bit different. It's also important to get an experienced fitter with positive personal references.
8. What one word would your colleagues use to describe you?
You'll have to ask them...!
9. When you’re not at work, what would we catch you doing?
Spending time with my children.
10. Name three words to describe Easy Bathrooms
Friendly, professional, affordable.
Did you know we offer 0% finance on all of our bathroom products, with no deposit required?
We also off 10% discount to NHS, Military and Emergency Services staff, here's how you can claim the discount.