This page outlines the terms and conditions on which we supply the goods (Goods) as listed in our catalogue and on our website www.easybathrooms.com to you (the customer). These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Goods from our site or stores. You accept that by ordering any of our Goods, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for your reference. If you are unsure about any terms outlined herein, please contact our customer-care line on 0330 660 1120. Throughout our website all measurements are given in millimetres. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information on this website, however all measurements should only be used as a guide and final checks made before purchase and installation. We must also reserve the rights to amend details, prices and specification without notice. Whilst we have endeavoured to maintain accuracy throughout this website all images are for illustration purposes only and are subject to change. E&OE.
PLEASE INSPECT ALL PRODUCTS WITHIN 48 HOURS OF DELIVERY AND KEEP ALL PACKAGING SAFE AND IN GOOD CONDITION FOR 30 DAYS.
DELIVERY DATES AND LEAD TIMES are given in good faith and may be subject to change on occasion due to circumstances beyond our control. We do advise customers to have orders delivered at least 5 days prior to your installer coming to fit the items. This gives ample time to check all items are present, correct and undamaged, whilst also allowing time for any unexpected delivery delays and allowing Easy Bathrooms to rectify any problems. Easy bathrooms are not responsible for delays to installation due to goods not being ordered or checked before fitting the products.
DELIVERY Easy bathrooms offers a standard kerbside delivery and a 2-person delivery service, both services can be completed via easy bathrooms own transport or through a third-party courier service. Standard delivery orders are ‘Kerbside’ only, delivered via a palletised service and require an able-bodied person to receive the delivery and to move and sign for the goods. The customer is responsible for accessibility to the delivery address and must report any access problems prior to delivery. A premium 2-person delivery is available for an additional cost and will deliver the goods to a room of your choice on ground floor level.
COLOUR MATCH is as exact as the manufacturing process and materials allow and must be checked before installation. Woods are natural materials and therefore will have grain and colour difference. Tiles, ceramics and acrylics have different light characteristics and will appear slightly different in certain lighting conditions to others.
CAD DRAWINGS & TILE QUANTITIES are given as a guide only and final checks must be made by the customer / fitter prior to installation. Easy Bathrooms are not responsible for incorrect measurements and quantities given to use by your or your installer.
30 days from the day after goods are delivered you may return any unopened own brand Easy Bathrooms goods for a full credit, exchange, or refund. Easy Bathrooms products are defined as any products that appear in the Easy Bathrooms Brochure(s). (Exclusions Apply, see section 7).
365 days from the day after goods are delivered you may return any own brand Easy Bathrooms goods for a full credit or exchange. Easy Bathrooms products are defined as any products that appear in the Easy Bathrooms Brochure(s). (Exclusions Apply, see section 7).
You have 30 days after the date of delivery to request a return for Tiles. These must be full & unopened boxes of tiles. (Exclusions Apply, see section 7).
We are unable to accept returns on opened glass items unless proven to be faulty. This includes items such as shower enclosures and bath screens.
We request all returned items are in original undamaged packaging and a resalable condition with no signs of fitting.
The customer is responsible for returning the goods to Easy Bathrooms and all associated costs. You may return goods to any of our stores (Fee’s may apply, see section 5) or direct to our Distribution Warehouse.
Refunds will be processed 14 days after goods have been received and inspected.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
RETURNING FAULTY ITEMS:
Obvious damage and incomplete orders must be reported to Easy Bathrooms in writing within 2 days from the day after delivery. Any damage reported outside of this time will be assumed to have been caused whilst in your possession.
Items collected from the store must be checked for obvious damage and any missing items reported before leaving the store.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
The following document outlines the terms & conditions which apply when purchasing goods from Easy Bathrooms which are advertised on our website. These terms & conditions should be fully read and understood before proceeding to order from Easy Bathrooms.
The following terms & conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Please keep these terms & conditions safe for your reference. If you are unsure or require further advise on any of the following information, please contact our customer care line on 0330 660 1120
Please note Throughout our brochures & website all measurements are presented in millimetres. Every effort has been made to ensure information accuracy however measurements should only be used as a guide and final checks should be made before installation. We reserve the right to amend details, prices & specifications without notice. All images displayed within our brochures & on our website are for illustration purposes only & are subject to change.
1. INTERPRETATION 1.1. Throughout this document the following terms will be referred to: 1.1.1. Conditions: meaning the terms & conditions set out within this document. 1.1.2. Contract: the legally binding agreement between yourself & Easy Bathrooms for the sale & purchase of products which incorporates these conditions. 1.1.3. Special Order Items: products which do not appear within the Easy Bathrooms brochures and are highlighted on the order acknowledgement. 1.1.4. Delivery location: the location where the products are to be supplied & sent to, set out within the order. This location must be within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland only. 1.1.5. Distribution Warehouse: refers to our Head Office Address, 27 Oakwell Way, Birstall, WF17 9LU. 1.1.6. Made to Order; Items specifically built, amended, or personalised for you. 1.1.7. We, Us & Our: refers to Easy Bathrooms, a trading name of Cubico (UK) Ltd - a company registered in England & Wales under the company number 08073879; VAT number GB 251 913 318. Our registered office address: 27 Oakwell Way, Birstall, WF17 9LU. Contact email address [email protected]
2. PRICING & PAYMENT 2.1. All prices include VAT unless otherwise stated. 2.2. We reserve the right to amend or update our pricing at any time. Orders placed or paid for will not be affected by price increases. 2.3. Orders placed within any of our showrooms require a minimum deposit 2.4. Orders placed in store must be paid in full within 3 months of the deposit payment or 5 days prior to the agreed delivery date, whichever comes first. Website orders must be paid in full at the time the order is placed. 2.5. Special Order items / products sold at exhibitions / goods sold at reduced prices including ex-display products are to be paid for in full at the point of ordering.
3. DELIVERY 3.1. Delivery dates and lead times are given in good faith and may be subject to change. 3.2. Any access issues regarding your property must be reported to us when delivery is arranged in store or after placing an order on the website. 3.3. Easy Bathrooms standard delivery service is a kerbside service only, delivery drivers are instructed under no circumstances to take goods into your property. We do not accept any liability for damages caused to your property inside or outside. If under any circumstances, you allow the delivery driver to enter your premises you do so at your own risk. 3.4. All standard deliveries are kerbside drop. An able-bodied person must be present to sign for delivery and move goods safely into the property. 3.5. On some occasion’s delivery charges may be higher than initially advertised. This can be due to the weight of the goods, location, distance from the dispatching warehouse or when customers wish to split deliveries. In such cases customers will be required to pay any additional charges prior to goods being dispatched. 3.6. Upon delivery, should any packaging show signs of damage this should be recorded on the delivery note before signing for the goods. We will then file a claim with the delivery service and replacement items will be issued once the delivery company has accepted liability for the damage. Alternatively, goods can be refused upon delivery but only when showing signs of damage. 3.7. It is the customers responsibility to check for any items missing from a delivery. Any incomplete deliveries must be reported to Easy Bathrooms within 48 hours of delivery. 3.8. A repeat delivery charge will apply if no one is present to accept delivery or if access issues which have not been reported prior to delivery prevent access. Delivery charges paid against the failed delivery will not be refunded or credited if an order is cancelled whilst out for delivery or if the order fails to be delivered. 3.9. Customers collecting goods from any of our stores must check no items are missing from the order and report any damage to the product before leaving the premises.
4. CANCELLATION RIGHTS 4.1. Orders placed online or via telephone have 14 days starting from the day after delivery to inform us that you wish to cancel your order and return the goods. You must inform us in writing to [email protected] or by phone 0330 660 1120. 4.2. Cancelled orders placed in store will be refunded in full, minus outgoing delivery charges which were incurred by us. 4.3. Goods must be returned to our distribution warehouse. Alternatively, you can return goods to your nearest store (Charges apply for items over 10kg, See sections 5) 4.4. Goods must be returned to us no more than 14 days after we confirm your return is accepted. 4.5. Orders cancelled within 48 hours of their delivery date may be subject to cancellation charges. 4.6. Your right to cancel excludes Made to Order items. See section 7.2.
5. RETURNS POLICY 5.1. You have 365 days to return any Easy Bathrooms product. (Exclusions apply. See section 7). Easy Bathrooms products are defined as any products that appear in the Easy Bathrooms Brochure(s). 5.2. Items must be in original packaging and in a resalable condition. 5.3. Goods must be returned to our Distribution Warehouse. Alternatively, you can return goods up to 100kg (excluding big & bulky items) to your nearest Showroom (Charges may apply, See section 5.10) 5.4. We’re unable to accept the return of opened shower enclosures, shower doors, bath panels unless they have been confirmed as a faulty item this is due to health and safety and repackaging restraints which render the items non-transportable and not in a resalable condition. 5.5. Returning Tiles – you can only return full boxes of tiles in original packaging. These Must be reported for return within 30 Days from delivery. 5.6. Items will be credited or refunded in full minus outgoing delivery charges or return charges. 5.7. You have 14 days from the day the return is accepted in order to return the goods to us. 5.8. Items must be in resalable condition, original undamaged packaging, unused with no signs of fitting. 5.9. You will be responsible for arranging the return and all costs associated with the return. If items are damaged during transit back to us it is your responsibility to claim for damages from the delivery company used. 5.10. Items returned to showrooms, over 10kg are subject to a minimum of £20 return fee.
6. DAMAGED, MISSING OR FAULTY GOODS 6.1. 48 Hours Inspection Period for obvious damage to products and product packaging 6.1.1. Please report any items not delivered with your order or incorrectly supplied items within the Inspection Period. 6.1.2. All obvious damage and damaged packaging must be reported within the Inspection Period. It’s recommended to photograph any damaged items or damaged packaging on delivery as evidence. This will speed up any claims for replacements. 6.2. When reporting damaged or faulty items we may ask for photographic evidence or to inspect the item before we accept a request to repair, replace or refund. 6.3. Once we have confirmed the item is faulty, we will contact you to arrange either for us to collect the goods, for you to return the goods to us or for you to dispose of the goods. Do not dispose of goods without our written confirmation. 6.4. In the instance the customer has to post an item for inspection or testing, we will require a receipt of postage costs to be able to refund this once the goods have been inspected and confirmed as faulty. 6.5. Items can be returned to the store however, a refund will not be issued until we have inspected the item and deemed it as faulty. 6.6. All replacement goods will be shipped via standard delivery at our cost either directly to you or for collection from the store. 6.7. Installation is deemed as acceptance of the product's condition. By commencing with installation, you are accepting that the goods are free from obvious defects or faults. 6.8. Missing parts should be reported to us within 30 days of delivery and before installation is complete. After installation it will be assumed the customer has lost the parts. 6.9. We do not cover damaged or faulty items which have been neglected by you, or which have become damaged due to poor maintenance. A full guide to product maintenance can be found here
7. RETURN EXCLUSIONS 7.1. Items excluded from our 365 Day returns policy include: Tiles, Special Order Items, and perishables (such as Grouts & Adhesives). 7.2. Made to Order items purchased in store cannot be returned. 7.2.1. Special Order Items are defined as any items which do not appear in the Easy Bathrooms brochures or will be identified to you at the point of purchase and in your order acknowledgement. These will be marked with a (s) or a (*) on your order confirmations. 7.2.2. Special Order Items can only be cancelled up to 15 days prior to your initial delivery date once your order has been placed. 7.2.3. Special order items which are authorised for returns are subject to relevant restocking and returns fee’s. Made to order items are excluded from return. 7.3. Made To Order items cannot be cancelled once ordered. 7.3.1. Made To Order are specifically altered or manufactured on your request such as Whirlpool Spa Baths, Wall Panels, Stone Earth products & specially plated items cannot be returned. 7.4. Perishable goods are defined as anything that can lose its usefulness and value if not appropriately stored or transported, or if not utilised within a certain time period such as adhesives and grout. We may refuse the return of perishable goods if we believe at any point they have not been stored correctly or are passed their expiry date.
8. TILES 8.1. Easy bathrooms cannot be held responsible for incorrectly ordered tile quantities from measurements supplied by others. 8.2. We cannot guarantee to match batches of tiles to a previous order if customers require additional boxes later. 8.3. Tile sizes may have slight variances, this is due to the natural materials. All Easy Bathrooms tiles adhere to BS standards on tile tolerances. Refunds and exchanges will only be accepted for tiles exceeding these tolerances. 8.4. When returning tiles, we recommend you keep a small quantity of tiles for future use should you need them. 8.5. It is not unusual for a small portion of tiles to be damaged to some degree upon delivery. These damaged tiles can be used for cuts. However, if an unacceptable amount has been damaged please contact our customer care team immediately to report this and arrange replacements on 0330 660 1120
9. INDEMNITY 9.1. Risk of damage to or loss of the goods will pass from Easy Bathrooms to the customer upon delivery or collection of the goods. 9.2. Easy Bathrooms does not accept liability for damage caused by the operation or installation of the goods. This includes any damage to flooring or accidental product damage. 9.3. We do not accept any liability for any damages caused to a product due to incorrect installation practices. Failure to engage the services of a suitably qualified installation tradesman may void any warranty available. 9.4. Easy Bathrooms cannot be held responsible for insufficient or excessive water pressure, it is paramount that before starting installation a qualified plumber must ensure any showers, pumps, taps etc. purchased are suitable for your water system. 9.5. Easy Bathrooms are happy to provide you with a list of installers who regularly purchase from us and have installed our products, however we cannot be held responsible for their work. 9.6. It is the customers responsibility to carry out their own checks on an installer before enlisting their services. 9.7. Colour match is as exact as the manufacturing process and materials allow and must be checked before installation. Woods are natural materials and therefore will have grain and colour difference. Tiles, ceramics, and acrylics have different light characteristics and will appear slightly different in certain lighting conditions to others. 9.8. All electrical items must be installed by a fully qualified electrician otherwise the guarantee of the product will become void. 9.9. We do not mediate in disputes between customers and installers under any circumstances. 9.10. For all items sold as second hand such as ex-display and Faulty items; You have 6 months to report any fault you were not made aware of at the time of purchase for repair or replacement. 9.11. Any CAD designs by Easy Bathrooms are for illustration purposes only. We cannot be held responsible for the measurements and any products incorrectly fitting within the space. It is essential that you check the design and measurements with your installer prior to taking delivery of goods. 9.12. If a home measure service is completed by Easy Bathrooms it is important to check the measurements and design with your fitter to confirm the location of any pipework or electrics which may affect the design. We request that any alterations or measurement changes are advised prior to delivery of goods. Easy Bathrooms cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by products not fitting due to unforeseen or unadvised circumstances.
10. GUARANTEE 10.1. Our guarantees cover Easy Bathrooms products purchased directly from ourselves only, for normal domestic use, covering the material structure of the item against manufacturing defects for the stated guarantee period. 10.2. Guarantees do not need to be registered; they are automatically applied. In the unlikely event that you need to make a claim you must contact us in writing by email to [email protected] or by post (address in section 1) simply state your order number or proof of purchase when contacting us. 10.3. If a fault is deemed to be within the terms of the guarantee we will advise you of how to proceed and what measures need to be undertaken. 10.4. At our own discretion we will replace in part or whole any product which is covered by our guarantee. 10.5. If a direct replacement is no longer available, we reserve the right to replace the product with the nearest equivalent or of equal or higher value. 10.6. In the event goods are replaced and the original is found not to be defective we reserve the right to levy a charge for such items including any and all costs associated with their provision. 10.7. The guarantee does not cover; I. Non-domestic use II. Failure to install or utilise the product in accordance to written instruction III. Bad plumbing practice or any relating legislation IV. Fair wear and tear, including moving parts which are likely to perish through fair usage such as rubber seals. V. Parts which do not constitute the material structure of the product VI. Neglect, abuse or miss use of the product VII. Electrical failure VIII. This guarantee is applicable in the UK & ROI only.
11. DATA PROTECTION & PRIVACY 11.1. We can only use your personal information/identity and any other information you provide to us to help us to comply with our duties under the law to provide the goods and handle your payment for them. With prior consent we are also able to use your information to tell you about our products & services on the condition that we stop when instructed to do so by yourself in writing. We promise to use reasonable care to keep said information secure and confidential. You promise that the information you provide to us is true and to notify us promptly of any changes.
12. GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION, COMPLAINTS & CODES 12.1. This contract will be governed by the law of England & Wales. 12.2. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales or where you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland. Also if you wish, you can use the following out-of-court or redress mechanism.
13. WITHDRAWAL & CANCELLATION 13.1. We reserve the right to cancel your order for any reason. You will be notified of any cancellations as soon as reasonably practicable. 13.2. You can cancel your order by informing us of the decision before the contract is made, if you simply change your mind regarding an order or if the products have a long delivery lead time, without giving us a reason, this will not incur any liability to us. 13.3. The following circumstances do not apply to the cancellation rights referred to within section 4. 13.4. Goods that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised. 13.5. Goods which are out of stock with long delivery lead times to which you have previously agreed to. 13.6. Goods which have not been maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines. 13.7. We reserve the right to cancel an order up until the point of delivery. 13.8. When issuing a reimbursement to you we may make a deduction to cover any loss of value the products may have sustained as this will affect the ability to resell said items. This includes over handling items to establish the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods which goes beyond the sort of handling that is acceptable in a showroom. This is because you are liable for the loss and if the deduction in the reimbursement is not made you must pay us the amount of said loss. 13.9. Reimbursements will be made no later than 14 days after the day we receive goods back from yourself and the goods have been inspected. All refunds will be made to the same account which payment was taken from.
14. SIGN UP & SAVE MORE TERMS & CONDITIONS 14.1. This voucher can only be used when shopping on our website. 14.2. By creating an account with Easy Bathrooms on our website you will be issued a unique voucher code which can only be used once per customer. 14.3. The voucher code can be applied to your online shopping basket when placing an order, entitling you to a discount. 14.4. To be eligible for the discount orders placed must exceed £300. This total can only be made up of Easy Bathrooms products, branded items within the order will not count towards the total to qualify for the discount.
15. EXTRA DISCOUNT OFFERS AND PROMO CODES - TERMS & CONDITIONS 15.1. The Easy Bathrooms brochures displays the Recommend Retail Price (RRP) based on standard comparable high street prices. 15.2. ‘Our Price’ refers to our standard discount from the RRP and is not part of any sale. 15.3. Extra Discount Offers and Promo Codes will be deducted from ‘Our Price’. 15.4. Extra Discount Offers and Promo Codes apply to Easy Bathrooms products only and exclude ‘Special Order Items’ and items that appear in the Sale Section of the website.